Reservoir Simulation Symposium 2010
14. July 2010
Contribute to the 2011 SPE Reservoir Simulation Symposium (RSS) by submitting a technical paper proposal
We invite you to contribute to the 2011 SPE Reservoir Simulation Symposium (RSS) by submitting your technical advancement, case study, or practical application
as a technical paper proposal.
The Reservoir Simulation Symposium offers engineers and scientists the chance
to see and discuss leading-edge technologies and applications in reservoir simulation.
It also provides an excellent opportunity to network with other technical professionals
in the field.
Submit your paper proposal online by 16 August 2010!
Share your latest achievement on topics covering:
- Geomechanics and complex processes
- Optimization, wells, and surface facilities
- Uncertainty assessment
- History matching
- Reservoir monitoring and data assimilation
- Computational techniques and formulation
- Parallel and high-performance computing
- Fast simulation tools
- Gridding and upscaling
If selected, you can
- Present your latest technical achievements to your peers at RSS 2011
- Have your paper included on the conference Proceedings
- Have your paper included in the multisociety library, OnePetro
- Submit your paper for consideration in one of SPE's peer-reviewed technical journals
The committee members look forward to your paper proposals and to seeing you
at the symposium.
Program Committee Chairperson, RSS 2011
SPE Reservoir Simulation Symposium
21-23 February 2011
The Woodlands, Texas, USA
The Woodlands Waterway Marriott Hotel & Convention Center